Friday, May 20, 2016

New Release: Love Blooms Here Collection Plus FREEBIES

Thank you for helping to make my Grand Opening a huge success last weekend during iNSD! I hope you all had fun shopping and scrapping! Today I have a new release for you and it is 20% OFF thru Sunday, May 20th, only at Scrap Girls





LOVE BLOOMS HERE Collection

This Collection includes:



________________________________



 Also Available:



Save 25% by purchasing the Value Pack -- it includes all Forever Friends Products








Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my Love Blooms Here Mini Kit for FREE!* You will find the box to subscribe in the right-hand column of my blog, just under my profile. If you have a moment, please pin this image to Pinterest, share it on Facebook or give it a Tweet to help get the word out. :)  Thank you so much & Happy Scrapping!!


*If you are a current subscriber to DRB Designs or a former subscriber to One of a Kind Design Studio, please look for this freebie in your newsletter on Friday, May 20th.

BONUS: Be sure to check the  What's New? Section of the store at Scrap Girls for an additional freebie. But  act quickly! The store freebie is only available for a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment