Friday, May 6, 2016

INSD / Grand Opening Sale plus FREEBIES!


I'm pleased to announce the Grand Opening of my new digital scrapbooking shop at ScrapGirls. To help celebrate during this iNSD weekend, everything at ScrapGirls is marked 35% OFF through Sunday, May 8, 2016. Please visit my shop to see all the Personal and Commercial Use products I have to offer you now, and be sure to check back again soon! Thank you and Happy Scrapping!





Today was a Good Day Collection Biggie

     This collection includes:




Today was a Good Day Paper Mini





Today was a Good Day Pocket Life Cards














Here is a  Quick Page Freebie to say THANK YOU for checking out my newsletter. Click HERE or on the preview picture above to download it.  If you have a moment, please pin this image to Pinterest, share it on Facebook or give it a Tweet to help people get to know my new shop. :)  Thanks again & Happy Scrapping!!


BONUS: Be sure to check the  What's New? Section of the store at ScrapGirls for an additional freebie. But  act quickly! The store freebie is only available for a few days. :)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Freebie thanx and I love the layout of YOU in it - just gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen! You are so sweet. The pic is from my wedding day last July - I was smiling at my new husband! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Freebie thanx and I love the layout of YOU in it - just gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete